Banglalink New Call Rate Less than 1 Paisa in All Operators! Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) new rules Bangladesh all mobile operators call rate minimum 45 Paisa minute, and maximum 2 BDT. Banglalink has published their new call rates, this day we share Banglalink new call rate details.
Now Banglalink customers can call for less than 1 paisa/second from your Banglalink number to any operator. Simply recharge either Tk. 139, Tk.79, or Tk. 39 and enjoy different validity period of an awesome tariff.
Banglalink all minutes bundle and call rate will change the Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) new call rate policy, the old call rate was minimum 25 paisa minute on-net and maximum up to 2 Taka.
Please follow the Banglalink new call rate offer article, we have added the full information about the offer.
Banglalink New Call Rate Less than 1 Paisa in All Operators Info:
- All Banglalink prepaid and Call & Control subscriber are eligible for these offers of Tk.39, Tk.79 & Tk.139 recharge.
- 0.9 Paisa call rate is eligible for Bangladesh local numbers only.
- The 0.9 Paisa call rate activate after recharging the amount.
- A customer can avail the offer multiple times.
- Limited time offer.
- After the end of validity, the customer goes back to package tariff.
- VAT+SD+SC are applicable on rates.
Big thanks for the stay tuned, we publish more update offer, please share this post on social media.