Grameenphone All Minute Bundle Prepaid & Postpaid! Grameenphone is a number one telecommunication organization in Bangladesh.
Recharge primarily internet & minute pack activation is here! Currently prepaid and postpaid customers will activate internet and Minute bundle pack by merely recharging specific amounts from any Flexiload SIM.
Enjoy the GP internet & minute pack recharge offer just follow the content we have included in this post, Grameenphone all minute bundle for prepaid & postpaid customers.
Grameenphone All Minute Bundle Prepaid & Postpaid:
How To Check GP Minute Bundle Balance?
- To check GP remaining minutes balance customers need to dial *121*1*2#
Terms & Conditions:
- This minute bundle can enjoy all Grameenphone prepaid and postpaid customers.
- The Customers should recharge accurately amount.
- Any recharged amount other than the package price will be added to customer’s primary account balance
- Just Minute Packs will be activated if the mentioned amount will be Recharged. Different amounts should be recharged for general Flexiload.
- Recharge based activation is possible only through Flexiload SIM. If you recharge in any other way, minute bundle pack will be not activated.
- For Postpaid clients, the Due Date Barred client will get a notice to clear due amount, and trigger installment amount will be rejected.
- Postpaid customers can buy a minute or internet pack through the retailer, they will be added to the scheduled account, but they will not show them on the bill paper.
- The Pack price is inclusive of SD, SC, and VAT.
Attention: You must be recharge from Flexiload SIM, don't recharge from bKash, DBBL, and another way. You can Recharge from bKash or another Way the recharge amount will be added your Main account balance. Now you can activate by dialing codes.